THESE DISCLOSURES SUPERCEDE ANY VERBAL AGREEMENTS AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS. PLEASE READ THEM SO THERE ARE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS. THESE DISCLOSURES ARE ALSO PROVIDED TO EACH CUSTOMER AT VARIOUS STAGES THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS OF DELIVERING EACH ORDER.
- SETUP INTERVIEW REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS: You are required to complete the Setup Interview on our website within 24 hours of making payment in order to ensure there are no delays in completing your order. If you delay in completing the setup interview, we will not be held responsible for such delays outside our control.
- PERSONAL CREDIT AND PERSONAL GUARANTEE REQUIRED: Although corporate credit and funding can be obtained from trade credit vendors and lenders without using your personal credit and personal guarantee, this type of funding is only possible after substantial corporate credit is obtained and used properly over a period of at least 6 to 12 months. For this reason, you should expect that all funding you will obtain in the first 6 to 12 months from the date you purchase the aged corporate entity will always require using your personal credit and personal guarantee.
- IDEAL PERSONAL CREDIT PROFILE: 3+ Years of Clean Credit History, 3+ Open Revolving Credit Accounts, 30% or Lower Revolving Debt Ratio, 720+ Credit Scores, and No More Than 6 Inquiries per Credit Bureau in the last 6 Months. The closer you are to this Ideal Personal Credit Profile, the better funding results you will achieve. Each Lender has its own underwriting matrix and there are no absolute minimum credit scores nor credit requirements.
- NO CREDIT REPAIR PROVIDED: We cannot assist you in the process of repairing credit issues. If your personal credit is not near the Ideal Personal Credit Profile explained above, we recommend you bring in someone who is as close as possible to the Ideal Personal Credit Profile to be the President of the Corporate Entity in order to achieve the best results.
- FUNDING CAPACITY IS NOT A GUARANTEED FUNDING AMOUNT: If a Funding Capacity is stated for any particular corporate entity, such capacity is a good faith discretionary estimate of the total amount of financing that can be obtained with the corporate entity assuming you meet or exceed the Ideal Personal Credit Profile explained above and aggressively pursue financing over several funding rounds (and not quickly on the 1st funding round).
- CORPORATE ENTITY PURCHASE SEPARATE FROM FUNDING RESULTS: The corporate entity purchase stands alone and is never tied to actual funding results you end up achieving. Any assistance we may provide with financing is treated as a completely separate service, completely separate and independent of the corporate entity purchase. You are not eligible for a refund based on what funding results you achieve or don’t achieve.
- 80 PAYDEX PROGRAM IS OPTIONAL AND TAKES 45 TO 60 DAYS: We can achieve an 80 Paydex Score or higher within 45 to 60 Days, assuming you follow our instructions in a timely manner. We do everything possible on your behalf in order to minimize your involvement in the process. You can go for Funding either before or after the 80 Paydex Program is complete – The choice is yours. However, beware that some of the Lenders you apply with may deny your applications specifically due to not having an 80 Paydex Score. For this reason, we always recommend that our Clients obtain the 80 Paydex Score before going to Funding, so that Funding Results can be maximized. The 45 to 60 day time frame is counted from the day the corporation setup process is 100% complete, including the foreign entity registration in your home state. The 80 Paydex Program does not include the cost of purchasing small-value items from the reporting vendors. Expect to spend an additional $250 (approximately) with trade credit vendors.
- NO GUARANTEE NOR PREDICTION OF FUNDING RESULTS: The purchase of a pre-established and aged corporate entity greatly facilitates the achievement of corporate credit and financing, but does not guarantee it. No one here can predict your funding results. Various factors, such as your personal credit scores and credit history, the availability of lenders based on your geographical location, the current economic climate, and your ability to follow-through on credit applications and approval requirements, are all factors outside our control and for that reason we legally cannot and therefore do not in any way guarantee any particular result for customers, whether we assist you in the process of obtaining financing or not. YOUR RESULTS WILL DEPEND ON VARIOUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
NOR PREDICTED BY ANYONE.
- FOREIGN ENTITY REGISTRATION IS RECOMMENDED IN MOST CASES BUT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY: If the corporate entity being purchased is not from the same state that customer lives in, then customer should do a foreign entity registration in the state that customer lives in or has a real physical address, such as a real home or office. Using UPS Store, Regus, and other types of virtual office providers is not recommended, but can be used if better options are not available. Customer’s home address is typically the best address to use for the foreign entity registration. The cost of doing the foreign entity registration varies greatly from state to state, and can be as little as $50 in government fees to as high as several hundred dollars. This cost is not under our control. The foreign entity registration can easily be done by the customer or if preferred, can be done by us for $250 plus government fees. Time frame for completion of the foreign entity registration varies and can be anywhere from 1 day to several weeks, depending on the state and the current workload in that government dept. FOREIGN ENTITY REGISTRATION IS ALWAYS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNTS AND OBTAIN FINANCING IN YOUR HOME STATE WHEN YOUR HOME STATE IS NOT THE SAME STATE AS THE INCORPORATION STATE OF THE CORPORATE ENTITY.
- AMENDED ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION/ORGANIZATION IS RECOMMENDED IN MOST CASES BUT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY: It is beneficial, but not required, to have the Articles of Incorporation/Organization show your name instead of the name of the person who originally incorporated the Corporate Entity, as some Bank/Lenders may sometimes request to see your name on the Articles. This is achieved by ordering “Amended Articles” from the Secretary of State, which we can do for you at no extra charge on our side, but you will still be responsible to pay the Fee charged by the Secretary of State, which is usually around $25 to $250, depending on the state the Corporate Entity is incorporated.
- CALIFORNIA CORPS ONLY: California Shelf Corp Prices are exclusive of Government Fees, which must be paid directly by Client to the California Secretary of State and total approximately $900 per Year of Age. The older the corporate entity, the more you will have to pay to the California Government.
TERMS SPECIFIC TO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
You authorize us to charge you credit card for the purchase price, and agree that if you decide to split this payment among more than one of your credit cards, that each of your credit cards may be charged without the need for additional authorizations, as long as the total charged does not exceed the purchase price.
You certify that we have verified your credit card (front and back) and photo identification to confirm your identity, and that you are both the customer and the cardholder in this transaction.
You accept the Product(s) provided for the Purchase Price as delivered in full as soon as the Articles of Incorporation/Organization are shipped to the billing address on your credit card account and the tracking number is provided to you via email. This shipping confirmation shall serve as final proof of the Product(s) being delivered to you satisfactorily, and as final proof that the amount charged has been fully earned.
You understand that Partial Payment(s) towards the Purchase Price shall be considered as a Non-Refundable Deposit towards the Purchase Price in exchange for the reservation of the Corporate Entity(s) above for a mutually agreed-upon period of time, which shall never exceed 30 Days. In the event this time period expires and the balance of the Purchase Price is not yet paid, you agree that your Partial Payment(s) shall become Store Credit, available for future use with us for a maximum period of 6 months, after which the store credit will expire.
You agree that due to the intrinsic nature of the Product(s), the Product(s) and any associated Service(s) (if any) that may be included with Product(s) cannot be cancelled and are NON-REFUNDABLE.